Tuesday, October 27, 2009

swine flu vaccine for pregnant women

In the first edition of my blog I would like to share something that deeply disturbs me as a pregnant woman.

The swine flu vaccine.......

According to the CDC pregnant women are a high risk group and should be the first to line up and get the flu vaccine. After a little research I found some shocking information in the actual product inserts for the two types of vaccines available for H1N1.


This is the product info for one version of the shot (sec. 8 says it was not tested on pregnant animals or women and should not be given to pregnant women because of unknown potential harms on the baby)

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/approvedproducts/ucm182404.pdf

this is the product insert for the mist version (also not tested on pregnant women sec.8 again AND contains mercury)

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/approvedproducts/ucm182406.pdf

Why is the government insisting that we run to the nearest wal*mart, target, pharmacy or doctor to get a shot that is untested and not even recommended by the companies that make these vaccines? I am afraid to know the answer

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of theliver already present. I started on antiviral medications whichreduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test afterthe 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete